Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Depuis qu'Elisa est partie, ce n'est plus pareil, plus de vie, plus de plaisir dans cette maison.

Cela dit, l'arrivée d'Irma hier, me ravi bien sûr, et vous aussi, mais l'idéal n'est pas là. L'idéal, pour moi, serait Irma, Anna, et Elisa. Pour le moment, les meilleures, plus attractives et joyeuses d'être ensemble, vues dans cette "Maison des Filles".

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Since Elisa's gone, it's not the same, more life, more fun in this house.

That said, the arrival of Irma yesterday robbed me of course, and you too, but the ideal is not there. The ideal for me would Irma, Anna, and Elisa. For now, the best, most attractive and happy to be together, seen in this "House of Girls".

Dont know Anna, but Elisa, Rita, and her would probably be good from what ive heard about Anna.

Vika finally decided to go to bed, and call it a night. Rita has been asleep a couple of hours, and Irma is still out and hacving a good time probably. -- Have a helluva good time Irma.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika finally decided to go to bed, and call it a night. Rita has been asleep a couple of hours, and Irma is still out and hacving a good time probably. -- Have a helluva good time Irma.

It was probably planned before that she was going out tonight, with all those phonecalls.  Maybe next time the three of them will go out together and interact more.