Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

but also look at the way they where b4 they left all laughing and gitty till now they would still be talking to one another but vika ran to the ds bathroom and rita flew up the stair to her room now lookin at her phone mabe pics

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

but also look at the way they where b4 they left all laughing and gitty till now they would still be talking to one another but vika ran to the ds bathroom and rita flew up the stair to her room now lookin at her phone mabe pics

Pics of what lol?

I think they jus had a short night out -- nothing really planned if Rita had a real tough week. Girls alwAys kinda dress up a little, but really they only had jeans on so nuthin special there. They were jus happy when they left i think -- just to be happy lol.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Be nice please,,,,we all agreed to leave Vika alone lolsmiley-face-laughing.gif

huh- I didn't know this mikey, but I have hardly been on here for the past 3 days- just asking

I think she may have drank a little too much too quick -- maybe on an empty stomach. Happen to me before so..... Maybe not anything to do with drinking too so we dont know really.