Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If you guys had been watching Rita all the weeks,,she seems so much more relaxed now vs before,,,maybe she is really finally done with her studies,,let's just wait and see,,she is more relaxed,,she is actually more talkative t the other girls,,yes even with Irma,,,so we might see the more fun side of my Baby,,now that she may no longer got to worry about school.

spitball-smiley-emoticon.gifteacher-smiley-emoticon.gif

Im all for a massage with Irma and RITA -- again i said RITA a massage. Maybe before Vika leaves she can get a massage, but only a massage  - jk lol. I think Irma needs a hammer for her coconut lol. -- Hope everyone has a great weekend. Even with them i don't think anything more than a massage will happen -- thas jus my opinion.

Poor Irma was having one hell of a hard time opening up a Coconut...I really wished that I could have given her a helping hand,,she tried for 6 mins to open the coconut with a small knife and a kitchen Spoon lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Just now, euromike69 said:

Poor Irma was having one hell of a hard time opening up a Coconut...I really wished that I could have given her a helping hand,,she tried for 6 mins to open the coconut with a small knife and a kitchen Spoon lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

That was so friggin funny. She needed a jackhammer on that coconut lol.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you guys had been watching Rita all the weeks,,she seems so much more relaxed now vs before,,,maybe she is really finally done with her studies,,let's just wait and see,,she is more relaxed,,she is actually more talkative t the other girls,,yes even with Irma,,,so we might see the more fun side of my Baby,,now that she may no longer got to worry about school.

spitball-smiley-emoticon.gifteacher-smiley-emoticon.gif

When Rita came there this time she would no way walk around without a bra, much less lay on her bed without a bra. She's very relaxed now.

Just now, Noldus said:

Rita and Vika preparing to go out .. Without alcohol this time :)

Smart move on Rita's part haha. Looks like a casual thing -- probably jus out to eat.