Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes she does, and that was a night they were both dressed up- I know there are some old pics somewhere that shows them dressed up

When i can pry myself away from watching her here i will try and find things about her. I guess i will wait till she's asleep or gone before i do it tho lol.

Ive never seen anyone who can massage their own back like she does, and make it look so easy. Lol no way i can even get my hands around to my back like that. Elisa was almost that flexible, but not quite.

FOR ALL THE FOLKS WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF IRMA BEFORE,,NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY THIS LITTLE 5'4' BEAUTY IS THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE IN RLC'S LONG HISTORY AND HUNDREDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE PAST THROUGH THESE DOORS IN ALL THE APTS,,BOTH PAST AND PRESENT,,,,,HOW THIS LITTLE TWERKING FIRECRACKER MANAGED TO AQUIRE SUCH A MONUMENTAL FEAT IS ALL OF OUR GUESS,,,OR SIMPLY PUT,,SHE IS JUST THAT AMAZING AND ENTERTAINING!!::)::):heart::heart:good-job-smiley-emoticon.gifgood-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

6un73.gif6un73.gif6un73.gif6un73.gif

• Upvote 3

Im seeing her, and it doesn't take a genius to see why she is always #1. NEVER seen anyone move like that. She's amazing and more. Could watch her for hours lol.                         

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

FOR ALL THE FOLKS WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF IRMA BEFORE,,NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY THIS LITTLE 5'4' BEAUTY IS THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE IN RLC'S LONG HISTORY AND HUNDREDS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE PAST THROUGH THESE DOORS IN ALL THE APTS,,BOTH PAST AND PRESENT,,,,,HOW THIS LITTLE TWERKING FIRECRACKER MANAGED TO AQUIRE SUCH A MONUMENTAL FEAT IS ALL OF OUR GUESS,,,OR SIMPLY PUT,,SHE IS JUST THAT AMAZING AND ENTERTAINING!!::)::):heart::heart:good-job-smiley-emoticon.gifgood-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

6un73.gif6un73.gif6un73.gif6un73.gif

and mikey- for the naysayers, this is not for show- this is just Irma being Irma