Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

She is giving those glutes, hamstrings  and ITB's a good massage..she likes a medium to firm massage... phew... 

Never seen anyone who could massage their own back. Im a personal trainer and i cant even come close to doing it. Im not Irma tho either lol.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hell i would too, and many more of us too. Im into physical fitness and the things she does, dancing, massaging her own back. Some of that stuff isnt normally possible. If people could massage their own backs they wouldnt need people like me lol. A couple of my friends have watched her massage her own back, and they jus shake their heads.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Irma said,,"Fuck it,,nobody wants me to massage them,,I'll just massage my own Boobies and Ass":heart::heart:

Bath time:heart:

tumblr_ncl0ius8N81tpqy79o1_500.gif

Hahaha Mike!! Yea she only needs herself really, but we are always around if she does need us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

For those of you who cannot see upstairs,,irma was just doing this with the shower head::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_nx5ow20uaF1s7p60po1_400.gif

Saw that and loved it tooooo. She was making sure the landing strip was clean for landing.

• Upvote 1