Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

In my work i see some very hot girls every day, but none even come close to her -- she's off the grid guys. Not just sex either -- everything about the girl is beyond amazing. I keep looking but ive yet to find a flaw.

• Upvote 1

From her head to her sexy feet she's almost perfect. Gotta admit i have a foot fetish and hers are perfect. Hope you all dont think im weird, but some think we are weird so i guess im really not.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

From her head to her sexy feet she's almost perfect. Gotta admit i have a foot fetish and hers are perfect. Hope you all dont think im weird, but some think we are weird so i guess im really not.

Your not the only one. There's a few in here.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Your not the only one. There's a few in here.

Hey if ass's can be hot -- so can nice feet that girls take care of. Any part of a girl can be attractive in my opinion. Don't get me wrong -- i love the other things just as much, or more lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Ok. Here's a good question if u went by there u waned to do a panty raid , would u do a hit or miss on Vika's room?

For me likely a miss. But then again I might hit just to say I did.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Ok. Here's a good question if u went by there u waned to do a panty raid , would u do a hit or miss on Vika's room?

Id hit -- she's not ugly, but jus not as nice looking as the others -- in MY opinion. I think Vika is a sweet, nice girl, honest, great friend to Rita, but she at times Vika can be loud and obnoxious. At times in my life i have been loud too -- so there you go lol. 

• Upvote 2