Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

perhaps the closest we come with? Vika rubbed the back to Rita with sunscreen now

Rita and Vika may be going to the beach together, but i doubt Irma will be included. --- If Irma goes to the beach it may be alone. Very sad.

21 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita og Vika kan gå til stranden sammen, men jeg tviler Irma vil bli inkludert. --- Hvis Irma går til stranden kan det være alene. Veldig trist.

Well, you're wrong ...
Vika and Irma join forces now, while Rita sits topless and having breakfast in the living room ..

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well, you're wrong ...
Vika and Irma join forces now, while Rita sits topless and having breakfast in the living room ..

Vika is a very lucky girl to be with Irma. I only say that, because she has not made much of any effort to be a friend to Irma.  I really like Vika, but she has not treated Irma right. --- Vika is really getting a treat to be with Irma.  Hope Vika enjoys this because unfortunately for her -- it could be her last time. It's only 8 days till she's gone.