Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Noldus som lenker isnt lov er det ?? Det SOMOHO postet

No, it is not allowed and you can be banned. It is not allowed to disclose private information about participants in these pages. See the regulations.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

LookDown.gif

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars. The specific rules for this board are at:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Well if the house is empty it is the best time to do some boxes, You guys have a wonderful afternoon/evening/night or morning whatever timezone you guys are see you soon!

See you Kabester -- have fun im jk -- i know thats not too fun lol.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Someone else did it the other day too -- the same link so i bookmarked it and reported it.

You can share such information in PM to people you trust. But not in the public forum threads

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You can share such information in PM to people you trust. But not in the public forum threads

Thats what i was thinking so i told him and he hasnt take it down yet either.