Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 hours ago, Gert20161 said:

you may select your preferred language , and Google will automatically translate

Nah I've learned English when I was pretty young, I'm glad to be able to speak English, it is such a wonderful language. Of course I do make some faults and do not type or speak a proper English and I do have a little accent when I speak it but I do believe that's common sense right? If that forum was Italian/German/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Russian/Portuguese language etc then yes I would use the translator, I appreciated your idea but at the same time I can understand perfectly what you guys are posting, even when it is not proper English. I remember in my old days I didn't want to english tv show because I wouldnt understand a freaking words of what they would say, then I've discover the option ''Subtitles'' and oh my god... watching a tv show or a movie in English with subtitles on? that did help a lot.. I've got a lot of job for saying that I was able to speak and read English, my biggest problem of all it's the verb tense but I tend to correct myself when I speak and most of the time, the person in front do understand me so there is no problem. Let's take example as Cordoblanc, he speak French but all his posts starts in french then translated in English for everyone, I would just like to say if he ever read my posts right now.. THAT IS A-WESOME. It helps the English people to understood what he says and the French at the same time. All I have to say, it's English is a wonderful language and I wish sometimes that I was born with this language as my primary language.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

hm, we are in "the quiet hours" ?? None of the girls, neither in Barca or Moscow, say something ...

Seems that way.  Very quiet bunch of girls.

4 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Nah I've learned English when I was pretty young, I'm glad to be able to speak English, it is such a wonderful language. Of course I do make some faults and do not type or speak a proper English and I do have a little accent when I speak it but I do believe that's common sense right? If that forum was Italian/German/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Russian/Portuguese language etc then yes I would use the translator, I appreciated your idea but at the same time I can understand perfectly what you guys are posting, even when it is not proper English. I remember in my old days I didn't want to english tv show because I wouldnt understand a freaking words of what they would say, then I've discover the option ''Subtitles'' and oh my god... watching a tv show or a movie in English with subtitles on? that did help a lot.. I've got a lot of job for saying that I was able to speak and read English, my biggest problem of all it's the verb tense but I tend to correct myself when I speak and most of the time, the person in front do understand me so there is no problem. Let's take example as Cordoblanc, he speak French but all his posts starts in french then translated in English for everyone, I would just like to say if he ever read my posts right now.. THAT IS A-WESOME. It helps the English people to understood what he says and the French at the same time. All I have to say, it's English is a wonderful language and I wish sometimes that I was born with this language as my primary language.

That's very good of you to learn a second language kabester,,it widens your advantage in the world today,and it also opens up a lot of opportunities for you.

Now if I can only get a translator for some of these idiots on here that were born speaking English,but yet whatever comes out of their mouths sounds weird and incomprehensible ,because most of what they say still sounds like pure Gibberish to me,:biggrin::biggrin:singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's very good of you to learn a second language kabester,,it widens your advantage in the world today,and it also opens up a lot of opportunities for you.

Now if I can only get a translator for some of these idiots on here that were born speaking English,but yet whatever comes out of their mouths sounds weird and incomprehensible ,because most of what they say still sounds like pure Gibberish to me,:biggrin::biggrin:singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hope your doing ok Mike....