Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, euromike69 said:

Everyone liked her when she first got here,,,but she Royaly fucked up everything and turned everyone off when she brought her bf into the apt,,,she could have made him stay his ass at home,,,Vika coming here in the apt was a 3 month job,,she didn't need to have her fucking boyfriend trailing behind her here,,,he can wait 3 months to get her back,,,this is an all girls apt,,,no guys should ever have any type of extended stay,,,,they can come over for a one night stand and get the fuck out by the morning,,,,staying for weeks at a time just makes this apt just like the rest of couples apt,,,,Guys fuck up the ebb and flow of this apt,,,Now you know::)::)

Come for a night is fine but he over --extended.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Everyone liked her when she first got here,,,but she Royaly fucked up everything and turned everyone off when she brought her bf into the apt,,,she could have made him stay his ass at home,,,Vika coming here in the apt was a 3 month job,,she didn't need to have her fucking boyfriend trailing behind her here,,,he can wait 3 months to get her back,,,this is an all girls apt,,,no guys should ever have any type of extended stay,,,,they can come over for a one night stand and get the fuck out by the morning,,,,staying for weeks at a time just makes this apt just like the rest of couples apt,,,,Guys fuck up the ebb and flow of this apt,,,Now you know::)::)

not only that, after he left, she only made friends with Rita, and was very cold towards the others. She contributed absolutely nothing to this apartment after bf left

sorry mikey- had to add my 2 cents

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

actually when she turned  was the night when aida had a problem trying to packed her things and vika  started to show her true self . thanks to danaya that night for helping aida .

Yes I remembered that she never even looked at,,,or even tried to help her bring her stuff downstairs,,,actually she completely changed a few days before her bf arrived,,,she started acting weird like she was changing the way she acted to please him.

By by the way,,,this is Kamila right now

dominika-in-sexy-lingerie-on-hegre-art-0

• Upvote 1

I think Ilona will move onto Rita's room, she likes it.
I'm guessing that Rita will travel next week, but it is only on the basis that she once said that she would be in Barca for two months. It could have changed.

Who is greater Irma to take over the queens room??? 

Thorhart You must not be able to see very well. You can see that they brought in supplies. They supplies the apt with cleaning  product.Also i email the about the chair under the stair. It was shove into the camera equipment and they pull it out a little and straighten up the equipment boxes. You also must not watch RLC all the time to see this or your to busy looking at there tits. AND I AM BONNIE AND I AM A WOMEN AND MY HUSBAND IS DOING ALL THE TALKING AND I AM DOING ALL THE TYPING.HE had 2 stroke and he paralyzed on his right side so he can't type