Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ilona seems content to just hang around the apartment -- bur Irma has looked bored all day. I think thats why she left. -- of course they did their body painting too -- then took a shower lol.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ilona seems to have been busy working on something, lots of checking the phone / tablet and writing stuff down. all in the nude so im not complaining.

Naked is Ilona's usual outfit -- way of dressing. -- Yea she never stop's on her phone and tablet.

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm too lazy to read right now through all these pages ,,, but can someone please tell me where my wife and my girlfriend went ,,, thanks LOLbig-klem-smiley-face.gif

6:16 p.m. Rita went out well dressed
I have been out for dinner, so I don't know when Irma left the apt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

6:16 p.m. Rita went out well dressed
I have been out for dinner, so I don't know when Irma left the apt. 

Irma was in bluejeans and long sleeve shirt. Left alittle over 2 hours ago Noldus. I was gone till afternoon.

Whosoever is in charge of changing the name on the apt,,must have had a sick day today,,or just lazy as fuck,,they just now changing the room from guest to Ilona's room,.unless she was just now making up her mind that this is were she was gonna stay.