Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Its winding down for me. My interest in this apt has run its course. repeats from 6 months ago. Hope I get to see Rita leave. The couples apts have run its course for me and K&K has run its course. Irma is fun thank God, my last month she will be there.

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Its winding down for me. My interest in this apt has run its course. repeats from 6 months ago. Hope I get to see Rita leave. The couples apts have run its course for me and K&K has run its course. Irma is fun thank God, my last month she will be there.

Yea she is a beautiful, sexy girl for sure. She's been upset all day about the attack on Turkey in Istanbul. So far at least 50 or more are dead.  She may or may not have family or friends there. She's really been upset most of the day. That girl is beautiful and friendly -- with a great heart for others. --- Love her!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yea she is a beautiful, sexy girl for sure. She's been upset all day about the attack on Turkey in Istanbul. So far at least 50 or more are dead.  She may or may not have family or friends there. She's really been upset most of the day. That girl is beautiful and friendly -- with a great heart for others. --- Love her!!!!!

Very sad, especially when has an effect on our RLC tenants. Thanks for giving me the days mood today.

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Very sad, especially when has an effect on our RLC tenants. Thanks for giving me the days mood today.

I felt sorry for her because i jus never saw that side of her, and she kept watching it on her phone and looking sad. Wasn't fun to see -- hope tomorrow will be better for her.

5 hours ago, adamneve said:

Lets all spare a thought for those who have lost their lives, the loved ones who are wondering if relatives children and family are safe and prayers for the injured at this sad time...:sad:

Thanks for this post, my sympathies and thoughts to all those affected by this tragic insanity

3 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Thanks for this post, my sympathies and thoughts to all those affected by this tragic insanity

Amen -- may be more than 50 people dead -- not sure.

Just now, Noldus said:

They have adjusted the figures to 36 dead and 147 injured

Better but not good. Whatever it really affected Irma. She was close to crying several times. She watched it on her phone for along time with a sad look. Even Ilona looked upset about it. Dunno maybe Irma had friends or family there in Turkey.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Bedre, men ikke bra. Uansett hva det virkelig påvirket Irma. Hun var nær gråt flere ganger. Hun så det på telefonen hennes for langs tid med et trist blikk. Selv Ilona så opprørt over det. Dunno kanskje Irma hadde venner eller familie der i Tyrkia.

Irma has relations in Turkey and speaks Turkish.