Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

I was just playing with you - I can think of many more disgusting things women can do than smoking! maybe you need to go round the block a couple more times yet!

anyway, you will have to try a lot harder to offend me - no offence taken here, and given the family history you mentioned, I should say that I hope you understand that I meant none to you

I do Barry. You seem like a good guy too. Ive never been on a forum before and sometimes i feel like im face- to-face with people and i jus want to respect them. Ive been here only a few months so im learning the ropes. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

just realizes that it must not really b a big apartment after all to have the music carry like it is there

Loud isn't it lol? It's not that big a place.

• Upvote 1

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

I feel for the neighbors though

I like music kinda loud -- but that's almost too loud if neighbors are close by. ---  I like to see the girls having fun tho. --Hope this new girl works out -- i think she will too.

Just now, Noldus said:

I think she have a small white cell BT speaker on the nightstand. She took it into the bathroom and the sound was muted

Saw that Noldus