Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Thank you Kitek for the confirmation. I was beginning to doubt myself since I obviously saw what you saw and as lovely as Poly is, she chickened out of using it. I am sure she was constantly on the phone by text and voice to someone who would appear to be quite special and who evidently gave her the red light hence the change of mind. Hopefully she will weaken in the near future.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, kitek said:

Do not lie, she did not, she was too busy texting on her phone when she seemed to be so frustrated with covering up she put toys away and put undies again.

I do not think she did it yesterday under the covers. It was for a short time, no movement, we saw mostly a hand all the time and the other had the phone ...

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thank you Kitek for the confirmation. I was beginning to doubt myself since I obviously saw what you saw and as lovely as Poly is, she chickened out of using it. I am sure she was constantly on the phone by text and voice to someone who would appear to be quite special and who evidently gave her the red light hence the change of mind. Hopefully she will weaken in the near future.

Initially she had the vibrator making noise for few seconds but the phone was more important. She covered her face which made it worthless even if she continued.

All we got to see was exposed kitty. :angel:

Polya-1.jpg

• Upvote 7

One thing for sure -- When Irma masturbates she WILL have an orgasm -- that's pretty well guranteed. -- Nothing fake or planned about anything Irma does. -- That's exactly like Elisa did when she was there. -- Dont know if Ilona was planned or not -- it still is a change in her, and never the less it's still better than what it was. But Irma -- with her, everything comes natural -- that's why most people love her to death.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, kitek said:

Initially she had the vibrator making noise for few seconds but the phone was more important. She covered her face which made it worthless even if she continued.

All we got to see was exposed kitty. :angel:

thank you Kitek, for letting us know what took place- keep up the good work

As far as masturbating for your own pleasure -- of course anyone does lol -- that's ridiculous to think they wouldn't do that. -- I dont think ive ever masturbated for someone else's pleasure. --- If we happen to see their fun and pleasure -- then that's just icing on the cake for us. --- Cant believe anyone would bitch about what has happened in the last few days -- it sure wasn't fake -- whether it's planned or not planned.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey Beaver -- what's up buddy?

not a lot- waiting for wife to wake up- we have errands to run today- that's about it

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

not a lot- waiting for wife to wake up- we have errands to run today- that's about it

So far im jus working my ass off since 5 AM this morning. I have to pretty much work at other's convenience. -- Alot want to workout before they go to work.