Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I mean Ilona left 25 min after Polya

oh- wonder who Ilona was meeting up with, she usually doesn't go out by herself- thanks Bonnie

37 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Wenn Sie mögen, so wenig wie möglich von den Mädchen zu sehen, die Hoffnung zu halten, dass eines Tages Sie etwas sehen kann, weil die Hoffnung auf etwas Neues ist, was Sie wie die meisten, kann es sein, dass RLC für Sie nicht der beste Ort ist, *. ... Normaly, das Leben ist viel über die Wiederholung. Die Menschen haben Mahlzeiten, Duschen und regelmäßig Sex. All dies ist Routine und wird immer und immer wieder passieren. ... Nervig ist, wenn nichts passiert, weil die Bewohner dort Leben zu halten, so viel wie posible nur von außen entschieden haben. 

Die aktuelle Besetzung ist lustig zu beobachten. Nicht nur, sondern auch wegen der dort Offenheit. ... Sicher, man kann sie auch alles übertreiben, aber solange es weit weg von VV habe ich kein Problem mit ein bisschen Action. :) ... RLC voller scheuen Bewohner wäre eine Katastrophe.

BTW, ich mag immer noch die Mädchen nackt zu sehen.  :biggrin:  ... Und Fluch, ich mag sie mit dort Spielzeug zu sehen. 

*) Ich meine das nicht negativ, und ich möchte, wenn Sie sind ein Teil der Gemeinschaft zu halten. :)

Ich mag den Realteil viele RLC. ... Aber für diese Wohnung, es gibt nicht viel seens zu halten, nur normal, weil es nur eine exterm begrenzte Version von wirklichen Leben auf jeden Fall sein würde.

Auch wenn es noch real ist, ist der gegenwärtige Ansatz überzeugend. ... Ddie Mädchen haben Spaß, und es ist etwas los. ... Ich mag das. :)

I do not believe in script, or bonus payment. I believe the girls go to her borders around the favour of the audience. The chance of the rearrival. They certainly read CC and know what is wanted. At the beginning was only shower, clothes change. Only Alisa has pointed more. Nika and other were rivets. Rita has her following and uses this, but boringly. Thus every girl will also have her personal border. As well as K&K in Moscow. No girl of the first months has come again, the echo was too low. But here many are caught in her negative opinion. The wish is the father of the thoughts.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona just brought them up and Irma just went down and met Ilona at the door. I saw the door open and also i heard a man voice so Kiko my be with Ilona helping her carry up supplie

not surprising it's Nora & kiko- she is friends with them- maybe going out to dinner- as Ilona doesn't drink, or at least not much

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

My be Ilona is getting the new format or changes for the all girl apt from Nora and they are having dinner and talking about it

who knows, anyone's guess ???????

beaver67 Don't you love waiting all day for some thing to happen. We no we going to see some thing out of Ilona & Irma most of the time but when there gone we be back on waiting all day for some thing and nothing will happen.It far and few When we get K&K OR I & A or I & I. I just keep waiting and i realized i have got all most 4 years older. Man how time can go by so slow waiting RLC you get bored out of your mind and forget the day and month just waiting on that special girl