Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

That's interesting. I wonder how many apartments RLC has in Barca - it would be nice to think if Lola set up shop in her own place with a free spirited other person, away from Poly the dictator but I doubt that would ever happen!

1 hour ago, albacore said:

zurück zu den Mädchen bekommen heute Abend nach Hause zu kommen ...... Ilona tat nach, was Noldus sagte. Also denke ich, dass wir davon ausgehen können sie einen Flug zurück nach Barcelona bedeutet, aber wer weiß.

Ich sah, wo jemand sagte, dass sie in Indien sind, aber ich weiß nicht, dass überall in ihrer Beiträge zu sehen. Nur, dass sie für Indien und Singapur am selben Tag ist die Einstellung, aber dann ist sie auch die Einstellung für China, Italien, Dubai und Spanien um nur einige zu nennen.   

Was ihre Lage - es ist sehr schwer zu bestimmen, wo immer sie wirklich ist.

I do not know why in the forum always such rumours arise. They are at another place of your installation. If one exactly does not know where they are, one left the fingers of the keyboard.
The forum becomes more and more intolerable. How small children or adolescent. Sorry

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

albacore- was Irma with her- did she say ??????

No didn't say.  She mostly posts for recruiting girls nothing personal on that site.  It is why it is somewhat unusual to post about the fact that she is flying today.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, albacore said:

No didn't say.  She mostly posts for recruiting girls nothing personal on that site.  It is why it is somewhat unusual to post about the fact that she is flying today.

thanks albacore

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That's interesting. I wonder how many apartments RLC has in Barca - it would be nice to think if Lola set up shop in her own place with a free spirited other person, away from Poly the dictator but I doubt that would ever happen!

I think the only other one in Brac is Carina & Sabrina- not absolutely sure but think so

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

You did  not see what she said i quote (Girl, today flight, answer all evening ) If you did't see this i don't no what to tell you

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Sie sehen nicht, was sie sagte, ich zitiere (Mädchen, heute Flug, beantworten den ganzen Abend) Wenn Sie sehen, diese did't ich keine nicht, was Sie sagen,

What says, actually, your Dad or doctor to your Internet activity. Incredibly what appear for types here. lol