Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Wait - I just started reading all of this - but is everyone now trying to imply that since Irma came back from the short trip she took, that something changed in the way RLC is wanting them to behave?

If so I find that hard to believe since they depend on viewers and going backwards with these girls will not help their cause. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

Wait - I just started reading all of this - but is everyone now trying to imply that since Irma came back from the short trip she took, that something changed in the way RLC is wanting them to behave?

If so I find that hard to believe since they depend on viewers and going backwards with these girls will not help their cause. 

I think RLC is playing a game with us. On day we get the motherload and the next day we get nothing. You dont no how many time in the past 10 month that BTR has said that the all girls apt might be taking of line for all the negative comment made so my be they do shit like theses to get our attention. And like you all said a 100 time we don't no what the girls do outside the apt and it the same with BTR. We don't no if he is the owner or not but he has gone private and you can;t PM and he don't come on the chat box and toolmaker123 has been promoted to form administrator. So we don't no what going on in the apt and we all no it the golden goose but remember RLC started out with only couple and had good luck with it

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They do!  i suppose we have to appreciate the fact the girls will have there down days and not feel like doing a lot.

yup- it's the nature of the beast- there is absolutely nothing going on in any of the apts right now- it is what it is

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

These girls are payed to do so much and that it. There not going to do no more if they are not going to get payed for it. If 2 girls won't to have sex there probably hotel right down from the apt they can get for 35 euros. WOW i can't believe what i just saw. Irma keep her back to the camera the whole time she was taking a shower and had the door open where we could harley see her and dry off with her back to the camera and put her warp back on before turning around. I can see some thing going on My be you can't and my be some of you guys are working and don't see what we are seeing

Hope it's a one time thing. And yup I'm working.

Can;t say ever thing at one time our it log me out. Here some to think about. If RLC is doing so good with the all girl apt then why don't they have more apt like that one. You see that there being in more couples. You don't see no more apt like that one and K & K apt  in my opinion is set up like a couple. So by having more couples apt tell me RLC is not interested in having another all girls apt and my be RLC is getting tired of the negative talk and you going to tell me that 27,000 people only order to see the girl apt or K & K. I don't think so. There a lot of talk about L&P apt along with other couples apt so if they did away with this apt i think they would survive. RLC has survive 4 years with out the all girls apt