Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona was just about to go to sleep when Irma came back from the beach Irma went to Ilona room and talk to her for about 5 min. Before Ilona went back to her room she did talk to Polya and Ilona also

thanks Bonnie

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Ilona was just about to go to sleep when Irma came back from the beach Irma went to Ilona room and talk to her for about 5 min. Before Ilona went back to her room she did talk to Polya and Ilona also

I heard that Ilona was passing through P & L when she came home from town this morning?

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

I&I lie side by side and looking at their mobiles. Some small talk and whisper between them.

now is there chance- no one home- right HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

I was not up yet. But from what i read Ilona came home then lay down a little bit then got up and went to talk to Polya and Lola when they got up then lay back down and about 10 min later Irma came in. Polya and Lola has been gone 3 hour now

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

What i should have said i was not up when Ilona came home but i was up when Polya and Lola woke up and when Ilona came in there

I understood it :-)
But she was reportedly stopped by them at 0530 also