Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Noldus said:

LOL- yes... Maybe google have some other perception of what it is :-)

but she has put all her makeup stuff on the bed. hope it is to clean the dresser and not that she has begun to pack

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

but she has put all her makeup stuff on the bed. hope it is to clean the dresser and not that she has begun to pack

she washes .. This suggests that she will be a little longer.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

To be honest, I hope this is the start of her beginning to pack. She's never at home these days anyway so it would be better giving the room to someone who lives there more often and can make better use of the bed, in my humble opinion

So you ain't to "happy" with Polya, huh Happyman88?

19 minutes ago, euth63 said:

So you ain't to "happy" with Polya, huh Happyman88?

ha ha it's not a case of not being happy with her, she's pretty and gels well with the rest of them and great when she takes her pink friend for an outing but I'd rather see an occupied bed then an empty one. I don't give a bugger what she does while she is away but from the way she has been for the last week I think she has more on her mind than living in this apartment. Again just an opinion.

Just now, happyman88 said:

ha ha it's not a case of not being happy with her, she's pretty and gels well with the rest of them and great when she takes her pink friend for an outing but I'd rather see an occupied bed then an empty one. I don't give a bugger what she does while she is away but from the way she has been for the last week I think she has more on her mind than living in this apartment. Again just an opinion.

I smell what your steppin' in.  Good point.

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

happyman- I agree with what your saying but she seems to have taken on another life outside the apartment, just my observation

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

happyman- I agree with what your saying but she seems to have taken on another life outside the apartment, just my observation

Yes she seems to have lots going on that does not include staying in the Apartment, look what happened to the last girl that did that,  Sara....

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes she seems to have lots going on that does not include staying in the Apartment, look what happened to the last girl that did that,  Sara....

and she didn't last long did she

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ok Polya left 3 days ago with a bag full of stuff. Yesterday she only come back with a plastic bag with a few thing in it. Today when she come back she had the bag she took 3 day ago with her. Also she had more jean shorts then she took & a few other clothes that she did not have in the bag when she left & you could tell they been worn. Also she took her lub that she use on her vibrator. Polya is a local girl just like Sara was. She went home for a few day that all & she only in the apt for the money

• Upvote 1