Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You guys are to deep about this. So I'll just keep my view on it. They are young beautiful women. I am a huge fan of the female body. They appear to be happy and healthy. They are adults and their life style is for them to chose. I'm sure if you tried to tell them they where living the wrong kind of life style they would tell you to piss off. Just as you would have told some one at that age. It is not my place to judge them nor is it the place of anyone on this board. The ones that pass judgement on their morals have no better morals than they claim the girls do. What will they tell their people later in life? They'll figure that out when the time comes. 

By being a part of RLC and CC you are proclaiming that you approve of the life style and their morals.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

the only one that can control this apt, is Nora.  Even if I'm not too crazy about her, she had more class than all those adult entertainers that we have now.

If Nora was here I would no be a member. She can stay the hell gone.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

You guys are to deep about this. So I'll just keep my view on it. They are young beautiful women. I am a huge fan of the female body. They appear to be happy and healthy. They are adults and their life style is for them to chose. I'm sure if you tried to tell them they where living the wrong kind of life style they would tell you to piss off. Just as you would have told some one at that age. It is not my place to judge them nor is it the place of anyone on this board. The ones that pass judgement on their morals have no better morals than they claim the girls do. What will they tell their people later in life? They'll figure that out when the time comes. 

By being a part of RLC and CC you are proclaiming that you approve of the life style and their morals.

we don't have to approve to be part of rlc or cc we are entitled to our opinion.

• Upvote 1