Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Sure wish she would do some of this downstairs...just a little...

actually, in my opinion,  RLC would be smart to remove the blur...i think the 'real' image, even if you have to wait 20-30 seconds for renew, would be more tempting and maybe lead to more people enrolling so they could see the whole motion thing...but, it's their business...what do i know!  (except that i'm not sure i could avoid the temptation to join)

I agree you could see the picture and it did not look like Ilona.

I was watching as well and agree it was not Ilona. The picture could be seen on cam 5 occasionally. I believe it is a friend or family member, she talks to on a regular basis via the ipad as I recognize the voice. I wish someone could translate the conversation Adele and Danaya were having on the bed. I don't speak the language but just the body language gave me the impression that the activities of the evening were being discussed. Adele seemed to be embarrassed at times by smiling and hiding her face in her hands and Danaya seemed to have a more serious demeanor and at times angry as if something happened that really pissed her off. It was difficult to tell if the evening activities was the reason for the argument between Danaya and the person she was talking to or whether it was a disagreement of a different nature. I didn't see any evidence of anger between Danaya and Adele however.