Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, DES7469 said:

Belle may be on her way back to here.

yeah i caught a bit of a phone call to lola and then all the girls had an animated conversation and belle didn't look to happy, i wonder if RLC is making belle go home

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah i caught a bit of a phone call to lola and then all the girls had an animated conversation and belle didn't look to happy, i wonder if RLC is making belle go home

That could be. This is where she is supposed to be.

• Upvote 1

oh i forgot to say that lola had the phone on speaker while she was in the bathroom and the other three were waiting outside the door, it was a female voice and the tone did not sound happy more like the sound of someone delivering bad news.......while all this was going on belles phone was blowing up with text messages

hhhmmm i dont see belle or stella on the b-2 thumbs, could be belle is just doing a stop and go to get fresh clothes and stuff and stella is going for moral support .... because you know the girls in b-1 are sooo gangster......you can tell by their tattoos.....lol

• Upvote 1