Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Rita and Nora, Nora didn't want the girls   naked or topless in the free area, She came down on Rita and Rita stood up to her.  But no blows were throwned,  They did not talk anymore up to when Rita left.

i never of the incident , but i did heart that nora had to be the center of attention or she would get pissed, so this makes sense, guess thats why nora is gone now

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Rita and Nora, Nora didn't want the girls   naked or topless in the free area, She came down on Rita and Rita stood up to her.  But no blows were throwned,  They did not talk anymore up to when Rita left.

And that was the day when Nora went on my Shitlist,,,how dare she talk to my Baby *Rita*  like that::)

• Upvote 1

i was watching b-1 earlier today and lima and milena were talking about something that seemed important, and once again milena goes into her dresser drawer and pulls out what looks like a contract of some kind and points to parts of it as she talking. now I know actors have clauses that state what they or will not do on camera, and this changes with each film they do. I wonder if these girls have something similar???

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And that was the day when Nora went on my Shitlist,,,how dare she talk to my Baby *Rita*  like that::)

but mikey- Rita gave as good as she got, and stood her ground, and don't forget she was all over kami & "buns of steel" a couple of times to:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, In10se said:

Where is that picture of Nora on her throne?

In10- look at the botton of the forum apt list, in the archives, thee are 3 Nora things there

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Nora was something else, but had a human side to her also- and she had some really good bates, uncovered, and her " meat flaps", my goodness- that is why she is not only the "queen", she is also queen of "meat flaps":biggrin::biggrin:

meat flaps???....sheesh.....i believe the politically correct term is piss fenders  lol 

• Upvote 2