Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A guess that this rules out me trying to deposit my $15 dollar note at the bank tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

The last time that I actually watched this apt,,was the morning that Belle was on the couch wearing a towel,,,and every now and then she would take it off and show the HelloKitty ,,,did anything interesting happen since then?::)

mikey- you of all people know, the "good old days" of RLC/CC are long gone- It was so much fun to see the pics you posted, and all thet went on- I started watching w/ L & P /N & K in there old apts, and moved into new ones- also alma, alina/anton, K & K, Irma/anna etc- yes we all wished for sex- straight, lez, whatever- but the most joy we all got was watching the interaction between everyone- yes there were some bad times, but a majority was all good- we all laughed, complained, got mad, etc, it was a totally fun time to watch- a lot more good than bad- to bad RLC fucked it up with all the restrictions, because if it was still the same now as it was then- they would be making money by the boats loads. to bad, but we miss those old times- just had to say my peace:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Okay I'll tell. When I starting watching RLC the first boobs I got to see belonged to Maya. :blush:

The first sex scene I saw was with Olga and Sergey ::)::)

The first horrible thing that I saw on RLC,,,was when Olga fucked a guy in her own bed while Sergey was away at work.

Max did that same shit to poor Lora,,,I hope that Karma comes back to bite him in the ass.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

who was in barca 1 before irma's first visit

Oh I remember it Was Sara and White. I know this because I had stopped watching. I would look in just to see if the names had changed. So I missed Irma's first couple days.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Oh I remember it Was Sara and White. I know this because I had stopped watching. I would look in just to see if the names had changed. So I missed Irma's first couple days.

thats who it was  white  i remember now cause she did nothing and i dont think sh even lasted 30 days did she......she was gone fast

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

thats who it was  white  i remember now cause she did nothing and i dont think sh even lasted 30 days did she......she was gone fast

No they didn't last long thankfully. They scared me.:sad:

Well it seems we are on the verge of yet another installment of "As the stomach Turns", in this installment we will examine these important questions. Is belle gone for good or will she join the triple B coalition (bossy bitches of barca-2) as a permanent member. Will Lima be outed for the bitch she really is? Will she grow a personality? Will Milena meet the mystery man for coffee with Belle? Does Milena actually have a soul or is she as some believe a fem-bot from a bad james bond movie? Will Lima and Milena ever touch themselves in an impure fashion again? Will they touch each other? Watch for the answers to these questions and more on today's episode of "As the stomach Turns" Brought to you by the makers of SPRUNT the cutting edge in feminine hygene sprays, and WOMB-BROOM personal contraception for those unwilling recipients of personal protein spills. Now back to our show.....

• Upvote 2

il y a 11 heures, mousseuse T. Squirrel a dit:

Je crois fermement qu'ils vérifient en CC, certains d'entre eux sur une base régulière. Je crois aussi que les locataires connaissent tous et communiquent entre eux fréquemment. Je ne crois pas que leur comportement est contrôlé par les bureaux centraux de RLC, cependant, et avoir aucune raison de croire qu'ils suivent un script RLC autre que les lignes directrices de base écrites dans le contrat initial.

je pense que vous avez raison

a ma connaissance, il y a que 2 forum "camcaps et reallifecamfan" et surement qu'elles regarde les 2 forum pour voir les postes

Edited by supercopter
correction de texte pour aidez la traduction