Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

lol it was a good show no doubt, but it always amazes me how they roam around naked all day long, dancing naked and everything...but when they go to have sex all of a sudden they feel the need to cover themselves with the blanket. but both guys ( the one with stella and milena) got rid of the cover as much as they could today, so we got a better view :)

Just now, virbish91 said:

lol it was a good show no doubt, but it always amazes me how they roam around naked all day long, dancing naked and everything...but when they go to have sex all of a sudden they feel the need to cover themselves with the blanket. but both guys ( the one with stella and milena) got rid of the cover as much as they could today, so we got a better view :)

well sex is much more intimate than nudity just ask any practicing nudist, its a whole different part of yourself, at least the covers were natural and not held up, i was fully expecting this to take place in the laundry room to be honest and for a second it looked like it was, i think he is the one who said no to that

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

slow start, but tOMG, it came along
First do it in the bathroom here :-)

well it only took ten hours 35 showers and 4 ounces of coke but it was worth it , first time in the bath and heard from the bedroom lol