Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

16:37 Belle left with her suitcase to head back to B2 

oh shit- I thought that was jasmine- I am so sorry to everyone, my fuck up- just saw

the back of her, not the face

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

That was Belle with her suitcase, Jasmin is in bed!

I just saw that sulzer- I fucked up- oops:confused:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

selfish bitches couldn't even help her to the door with her suitcase. She left again at 16.37

Terrible relations, Not even Lima offered Belle help down the stairs. Shame on these women, Belle at least spoke to Milena but she did not get much back apart from the hard faced look and odd word. Grow up girls,

right im out for the next hour or so.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Terrible relations, Not even Lima offered Belle help down the stairs. Shame on these women, Belle at least spoke to Milena but she did not get much back apart from the hard faced look and odd word. Grow up girls,

No chance of that sulzer, they're grown up already - grown up in their own self centred shells. It looks to me like the hard faced witch has already converted the former sacred bedroom into her office and has taken over the mantle from Ilona as the local organiser. Just wait until Lola leaves - there is no competition from the girls at b-2 then I reckon the ice queen will be vying for the position as overall commander. 

did anyone else catch the english conversation milena had this morning, sounded like the guy was mad she was telling him how to calm down and i caught a brief mention of the internet ........ did anyone hear anything elses???