Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She might break a Fingernail.

More than likely she'll leave that to the cleaning crew when she departs the project in 3 or 4 days. 

she probably will Stn Cld, and maybe there will be another photo shoot tonight- yippee- NOT

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe I was to fast now... 

I thought the same thing Noldus- maybe another photo shoot tonight, and getting out clothes- but I do see a black bag in front of closet that wasn't there before

I might be the only one here  that loves Milena i don't think she is the blame for everything that has happened i think she has got a raw deal right from the start when things didn't turn out well with the Belle incident.Jasmin to me looks like a tight ass bitch and i can see why nobody would get along with her.

One thing i would love to see because i missed it being at work is the 4th day i think it was when Melina got fucked hard by that guy if anyone wants to share it with me in PM i will owe you a biggie.

• Upvote 1

For sure there will be another photo shoot tonight and the guy will be here at Midnight again. Its all a bit tiresome now. What would be funny is if a drunk Lara and Belle storm in while Milena has her kitty in between the sticks . I doubt Belle will come anywhere near this place while Milena is still here. 

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

For sure there will be another photo shoot tonight and the guy will be here at Midnight again. Its all a bit tiresome now. What would be funny is if a drunk Lara and Belle storm in while Milena has her kitty in between the sticks . I doubt Belle will come anywhere near this place while Milena is still here. 

oh boy, another fucking photo shoot- just what I wanted to see:angry::angry:

Has Lima gone out? Or has RLC sent her to a holding house while the cleaning crew get ready for what might be Milena's departure night. You would've thought she'd want to spend the last evening with the only "friend" she ever had there.

5 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Has Lima gone out? Or has RLC sent her to a holding house while the cleaning crew get ready for what might be Milena's departure night. You would've thought she'd want to spend the last evening with the only "friend" she ever had there.

Lima went out for a couple of hours ago