Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

wow just read kiteks latest translation and to be honest im a bit surprised and a little puzzled , the translation was rather revealing but it also raises a lot of questions , and if it holds true we might as well write off lara and melissa

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

wow just read kiteks latest translation and to be honest im a bit surprised and a little puzzled , the translation was rather revealing but it also raises a lot of questions , and if it holds true we might as well write off lara and melissa

I did to longarm- very surprised, especially since Lara & Belle are friends, but I also think that Melissa might have a "wild side" to her, but not sure, just the way she carries herself- just my thought, and time will tell

Just now, beaver67 said:

I did to longarm- very surprised, especially since Lara & Belle are friends, but I also think that Melissa might have a "wild side" to her, but not sure, just the way she carries herself- just my thought, and time will tell

my fear here is that the brush off by b-2 (which i feel is jasmine in origin) will cause lara and melissa to party elsewhere (off cam) which would be akin to having adele back what good is a wild side if its wild off cam ???

22 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Where translator

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

my fear here is that the brush off by b-2 (which i feel is jasmine in origin) will cause lara and melissa to party elsewhere (off cam) which would be akin to having adele back what good is a wild side if its wild off cam ???

agree- I to think it might have to do with Jasmin, and agree again- won't so us any good at all- Adele- ugh- far from my favorite- just saying

I think I might have been a little premature in my initial assessment of Melissa. Now that she has started to mellow after just a couple of days, I'm beginning to think that the hard faced look was not like that of Milena but more of a butch type predator facial feature and she could well have Lara in her sights. She hasn't taken long to feel comfortable naked in the shower, in her room and topless in the kitchen and her and Lara have been nearly inseparable going out together. Add to this the latest Kitek translation that they have a mutual friend (as yet unknown) and the rebuff of b-2 girls interaction, I wonder if she is trying to keep Lara for herself and isolated in b-1? Too much speculation I hear you all say but let's sit back and see what transpires in the next next week or so. :cool:

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I think I might have been a little premature in my initial assessment of Melissa. Now that she has started to mellow after just a couple of days, I'm beginning to think that the hard faced look was not like that of Milena but more of a butch type predator facial feature and she could well have Lara in her sights. She hasn't taken long to feel comfortable naked in the shower, in her room and topless in the kitchen and her and Lara have been nearly inseparable going out together. Add to this the latest Kitek translation that they have a mutual friend (as yet unknown) and the rebuff of b-2 girls interaction, I wonder if she is trying to keep Lara for herself and isolated in b-1? Too much speculation I hear you all say but let's sit back and see what transpires in the next next week or so. :cool:

wow- Melissa topless in kitchen- I totally missed that- damn it hahahaha- time will tell what she is like, since she has only been there a few days, but showing promise for sure- thanks happyman:biggrin: