Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There were certainly different contracts that the girls were on, Belle was translated saying to Jasmin that she was on a different contract. Not sure about bonuses. It may have been down to what they were willing to do. Belle never masturbated in open but its known she got good money. I doubt the orgy's were part of any contract i think they were happy water fueled. Without it they may never have happened. 

My point is that these older girls Lola and her gang always seemed to have plenty of money.They would shop at the best shops for handbags,shoes and clothes where the girls here now seemed to be scraping to put food on the table.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

My point is that these older girls Lola and her gang always seemed to have plenty of money.They would shop at the best shops for handbags,shoes and clothes where the girls here now seemed to be scraping to put food on the table.

I think things have changed regarding what the girls get, im sure at the end of there stay they will get a decent amount, they always sort all the receipts out of there purchases. 

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think things have changed regarding what the girls get, im sure at the end of there stay they will get a decent amount, they always sort all the receipts out of there purchases. 

Well you know what they say "if you pay peanuts you get monkeys"

If they paid the girls a decent bonus if they do stuff we might see something good