Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I think, it is just a different behavior to deal with the "SHOW" they need to perform. ... Adela is confident, she knows that Danaya knows the limit and will not exceed it. ... Danaya just knows but is not as confident so she ensures that the limit is not exceeded. ... That seams to be all.

The only interesting thought is that the possibility for something real between the two seams to be negligible and not desirable. I think, they are two hetero girls and into boys. ... This continuing desire that something might happen between hetero girls in this teasing only apartment or the one of K&K irritates me more and more. After endless months of the same teasing shows, it should be clear that nothing will happen at all. 

I respect your opinion, but again, I do not believe this environment is scripted. This is not a movie, it's 3 girls put into an apartment and told everything you do will be on camera, and what you do is up to you. It very well may be that the girls involved are hetero, but it could turn out they might experiment. There is no advantage for RLC to script behaviors when real behaviors are more interesting. Personally, I highly doubt D&A or K&K will do much more than they have already - but not because RLC is scripting it - it's because these are the wrong girls to expect that from.

They may experiment but Aida wont be involved I promise that lol.  Adele is just jealous because Aida is so much more classy. It will never be Aida and Adele im sure of that lol.  Still easily could be scripted. Not sure but we will see.