Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There's too much hate here for Danaya and Adele. Yes I do not like how Adele mistreats Aida, but clearly they have some personal history - Aida spread some misinformation about Adele and for all we know it may have been very damaging, especially if Adele's family and friends heard about it as we suspect. We keep asking Adele to forgive Aida, but maybe what she did was unforgivable - we just do not know, so we are not in a position to judge.

As for Danaya, she is an insecure and easily influenced girl who is close to Adele because Adele makes her feel more confident and outgoing. I do not believe she has any malicious intent and I am sure she does not dislike Aida, nor does she disrespect her.

Are these two my favourite girls from this apartment? No. Do I think they should suffer abuse for acting the way they have? No. Would I like to see them all get on better? Of course! But the situation is only temporary and will change soon. I think RLC has made a big mistake putting girls who have personal problems in the same apartment, and I have cancelled my subscription and will only renew if a big change is made, but I am sick of the hatred directed towards these girls. The problem lies with RLC, not with Danaya, Adele or Aida. Too much negativity here!

yes i agree 100% with you on this

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

yes she is in her bed sleeping

Aide is using water colors like I did when I was in grade school, can someone tell me if these girls go to school, or is it that they live in such a depressed economy and life that using water colors is a treat, because it was no different with Adele and Danaya.?????? 

Thes. My wife is a hobby artist and among her supplies of oils and pastels are water colors. The Japanese are known for their watercolor art. It isn't kid stuff, it's a choice of mediums.They are popular in grade school simply because they are cheap AND non-toxic.

• Upvote 1

First of all good evening to everyone!

I would like to tell you something that pisses me of (and not only me i think).. Adele must leave this house in my opinion. Yes we like her juicy nasty fat ass and all this cute body etc BUT she's totally controlls Danaya and she did not let her 'play' with Aida at all. (see because of Adele, they put her into isolation and 'quarantene' with no reason) Danaya seems to be very gullible and manipulated very easy like a puppet!! In matter of fact because you do not like Aida and you want Danaya for you, DO SOMETHING nasty and good with her, Or let her alone! If you see on our today pics, Aida was trying to aproach Danaya with touchings, with sitting on the bed next to her very closely, with beautiful and lovely way. And when this selfish, insidious, frustrated and pretentious girl comes in, Aida leave the room like the 'poor relative'. Danaya is definetely bi-curious, and with the correct girl (NOT ADELE) we might see something really good and nasty action!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Just saw the pictures of Aida and Danaya caressing each others tits.  Danaya really plays with fire if Adele sees them.  Or maybe she will play with Aida when Adele is gone.

Where is this pictures bro? I didn't see anything. Hmm sounds nasty::)