Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

These 2 bring the change in dynamic this apartment needed. 2 girls who get along nicely with no fake playing , it might be funny to watch that sort of thing sometimes but its fake. Only Anna Irma was real. Thank you Vika for coming to Aida's rescue.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Dr. House have read the rules of this forum particularly rule # 3.......... I suggest you read them before posting anymore information Thanks

Yes, I did read the rules before making my posts. There was no mention of any personal or private information which would help someone identify the person on cam. It was a translation from a conversation that the girl was having. Guess no one else speaks Russian here.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Is Adele having friendly conversation with Aida and Vika??? What has happen to this apartment since I last check on it LOL

Maybe When Vica came in they also got all the girls together and told them if they can't get along to leave

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, cacjc said:

Maybe When Vica came in they also got all the girls together and told them if they can't get along to leave

looks like Adele & Aida just got into it- ???????

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

You might have point. After watching couple weeks of pretty hostile environment this a nice change but considering I have watch in while it kind shocking for me LOL. I am sure I'll get use to this new Adele.