Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

There is some jealousy Lolzor. A new girl taking her place. It's kinda common anywhere. That's why this last night -- nothing will happen between Da and Elisa. --- Mybe Vika and Da tho -- thats ok isnt it? Love Elisa's music too.

not really jealousy. It's more like elisa is a little shy when she talks with D or V. The other two girls are here since a long time now and know each other.That will change when D will be leaving probably. Vika and Elisa will find something to talk about.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Si ocurre cualquier cosa entre Da y Vika, Será fuera del apto., Van a alquilar una habitación en un motel u hotel, así novio de Vika no verlos.

They can now be doing in the hotel. They take a long time away. Lol

• Upvote 1

I agree totally Robert it wont happen at the apartment. -- I may be wrong but i doubt if Elisa was ask to join them. -- IF IF thats the case -- thats sad. I hope im wrong. -- Im not saying i know that ...it's jus a feeling i have.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

If anything happen between Da and Vika, It will be outside the apt., they will rent a room in a motel or hotel so Vika's boyfriend won't see them.

I don't understand why people absolutely want to see lesbian sex between D&V. No they are just friend and they do little play for the cam like lots of the previous girl. nothing will happened between her.

• Upvote 3

Guys, they are not going to do anything in the apt or out. They play up for the cameras a little - Danaya might go further with a girl that was interested, but none of these girls are interested in girl-girl relationships. Even with Adele it didn't happen. Give it up LOL

• Upvote 3