arguing?

Guest Squirrel

politica , for the spain and argentina , for gassoil problems.

I dont understand. What does that mean?

In American English, I believe he means they were arguing about politics, Spain vs Argentina (probably soccer teams--Euros love to fight over that game), and fuel oil. Gasoil is a form of marine grade diesel. Where I live, we bitch about the rising price of gas (under administration policies, the price of energy will necessarily skyrocket according to Fearless Leader), but since most of us don't have full-time jobs any more, we don't need as much...

In other words, people are basically the same wherever you go in the world and they bitch about the same subjects...except for the Soccer thing...  ;)

politica , for the spain and argentina , for gassoil problems.

I dont understand. What does that mean?

In American English, I believe he means they were arguing about politics, Spain vs Argentina (probably soccer teams--Euros love to fight over that game), and fuel oil. Gasoil is a form of marine grade diesel. Where I live, we bitch about the rising price of gas (under administration policies, the price of energy will necessarily skyrocket according to Fearless Leader), but since most of us don't have full-time jobs any more, we don't need as much...

In other words, people are basically the same wherever you go in the world and they bitch about the same subjects...except for the Soccer thing...  ;)

LOL! Nicely put, Secret Squirrel!!! You da man........uh, or should I say,...........rodent?