arguing?

They are arguing about some people: (Edited). Stephan is annoyed about (Edited), I think, and Alma is telling Stephan not talk bad about them behind their backs, that if he has something to say, to tell them directly. Alma doesn't like him making bad comments behind their backs.  It seems like (Edited) is the guest in her house.

Alma says that whenever they all are having dinner, Stephan always adds a comment (presumably sarcastic) to whatever (Edited) says. Alma says that she doesn't like that kind of behavior; Stephan claims that he doesn't know what she's talking about; Alma tells him that it is bad to be making comments all the time about what (Edited) says.  Alma tells Stephan that she has gone there to stay with him because she wanted to see him. Stephan murmured something about defending his mother and Alma told him not to talk about  (Edited)  because she is more important than her mother!! :o  So now we know that Alma has problems with her mother and that is why she's living with Stephan. :)

It seems like Stephan's mother said something about the guests (looks like they all went to visit her) and Alma didn't like it.  Alma is the kind of woman who doesn't like to get involved in other people's business and doesn't like people dumping on others. For that, I like her even more now :) Stephan, of course, is defending his mother.

Stephan speaks Spanish the way New Zealanders speak English: you just can't make out some of what he says.  By her accent, it seems Alma is not from Spain but from Central America, probably Honduras, but I may be wrong.

Stephan is really a dumbass. Listen this: He asks Alma if she wouldn't be offended  listening to her boyfriend (Stephan) telling his best friend on the cell phone (Edited)  that he is a fucktard? Hahahhahaha! This is really stupid!

Alma told him: "Why should I be offended if I don't know what the hell you both are talking about."

This is really a headless, footless arguing. They talk past each other.  At the end, very annoyed, Stephan said that he has had to endure many thing from Edited) just because she's Alma's best friend and threatened not to attend an invitation to something they have for this Wednesday.  Alma told him that he should tell them presumably to (Edited) and (Edited), their guests) that he's not going and also told him that she didn't want to see him again and started crying.

So it seems that the names of their guests are (Edited) and (Edited), respectively.