Stay tuned....

HarleyFatboy

On 12/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to say that within the next day or two I will be making a post, when I find the right words for that post!

i, for one, am in suspense.  can we help with the words?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hampelo said:

i, for one, am in suspense.  can we help with the words?

I'm sorry hampelo,  after much thought I have come to the conclusion and have also calmed down to the fact that we are all different and bringing up now, what I wanted to say, does not now nor ever, make any difference in the grand scheme of things.  I'm sorry to disappoint you but I choose to remain quiet and not bring an individuals difference of opinion to the forefront of this community forum.

Hope you understand,

Harley

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry hampelo,  after much thought I have come to the conclusion and have also calmed down to the fact that we are all different and bringing up now, what I wanted to say, does not now nor ever, make any difference in the grand scheme of things.  I'm sorry to disappoint you but I choose to remain quiet and not bring an individuals difference of opinion to the forefront of this community forum.

Hope you understand,

Harley

often wise.  i certainly managed to get myself poorly respected on this forum a year or so ago.  never been sure why exactly since my negative comments were mostly reserved for people posting click-bait under pswudonyms.

anyway, keep posting!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...