Nastya doing blowjob in the shower

That's right people will say this woman is worth it and is a good fun for us :)

Well, she certainly is attractive.  I don't mind seeing her naked...or even near naked...but to tell the truth, I couldn't stand to live with her.  I don't like her whiny voice, her moodiness and her tendency to alway having to be right.

But as long as she takes a shower from time to time and has sex once in a while (she generally has sex that's fun to watch), I won't complain about her too much.

Latest news, Nora returned home just before midnight, Kiko No, I think she only sleeps tonight without him

Hmmm...

That brings to mind what I saw yesterday.  I mentioned it already, but this news kind of gives a reason for what I saw.  A speculation, anyway.

Yesterday, Kiko and a friend...not the goatie guy...came to the apartment and Kiko packed up some bedding into a suitcase and then they both left.

So...this could indicate that Kiko is staying at someone else's house or apartment and maybe his host doesn't have enough bedding.  The fact that Kiko is not at his apartment with Nora supports this speculation.

Could we be seeing rocky times for this couple as well as Olga and Sergey?