Leora at her best

What a fabulous display presented to us in her bating session today. Firstly kneeling doggy style and presenting her naked pussy to us as she sinuously writhed to the music of her laptop, before going into a full bating session, still on her knees, whilst she brought herself to a shuddering climax. She is sheer sexual beauty encapsulated!  I only wish I knew how to upload pictures to this site now, as it seems to prohibit me as a unpaid member.

1 hour ago, Halbadier said:

What a fabulous display presented to us in her bating session today. Firstly kneeling doggy style and presenting her naked pussy to us as she sinuously writhed to the music of her laptop, before going into a full bating session, still on her knees, whilst she brought herself to a shuddering climax. She is sheer sexual beauty encapsulated!  I only wish I knew how to upload pictures to this site now, as it seems to prohibit me as a unpaid member.

Why don´t you invest the twenty dollars for a year, and you can get to the attachments center.

8 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Why don´t you invest the twenty dollars for a year, and you can get to the attachments center.

In truth, I am purely off-put by so many subscribers on this site be-moaning the waste of money for the poor return. My pleasure is derived from Leora and Irma, and feel little pleasure on any of the others (Particularly K & K, "Butch & Sundance", N & K, Stesha & Marco, Julia & Eric,Desiree & Raul & Annabel & Efim, who for me , may as well not be here.

To me, Leora may gradually become the only reason why I follow RLC - Julia is also exciting but I have not yet seen very much of her. The Barca all-girl apartments are far too artificial, none of the girls act as I think normal girls would do. Kamila & Kristy success story is over, nothing interesting over there. Let us see how long Leora can draw this heavy sleigh.

Leora is the only reason I have a RLC standard membership.  She only gets better in all aspects of her being who she is. Having been with RLC for more than three years. She and Paul, yes we have to give Paul credit also, for without his approval, their tenure would have went the same way as so many of the other apartments.

Leora's ability to use her mesmerizing body. Admit it, that is what we see first. Then her many talents, and complex personality allow her to seduce us to the point that we never tire of her.

Along with her, and on rare occasion Paul's help, maintaining a perfectly immaculate apartment with the absolutely necessary deep bends, for our benefit. I think she has more than enough stamina ( her dancing has proved that ) to keep the remainder of the apartments in tow as long as she desires.

• Upvote 2