www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

New tenants in Lara and Ivy's old place. Adams and Sheldon. 

@CamaradsOfficial Are they on the no CC list?

Also, you didn't confirm of Cindy and Kim are on the no CC list. 

Cindy and Kim are a no go and Amy and Sheldon we haven't talked yet.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
16 hours ago, jjs said:

I had A whole month free and wasn't able to watch it at all , it's hard when you have a big family . thanks anyway camarads

You are welcome jjs . Know the feeling :)

Is it possible to optimize the site not depending the screen resolution?? Unless i use full screen, using my resolution ( 2560 x 1080 - Recommended) i have to do scroll down and up to see all the image.. Only happens here at camarads

Example:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial I'm confused? Why would you tweet old videos of tenants who aren't there anymore? That's a Catlyn tweet an hour ago? 

Some of the tenants / old tenants have no issue with the usage of video on twitter and we also own the copywright on those videos.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Is it possible to optimize the site not depending the screen resolution?? Unless i use full screen, using my resolution ( 2560 x 1080 - Recommended) i have to do scroll down and up to see all the image.. Only happens here at camarads

Example:
image.jpg

image.jpg

It is optimised for all resolutions but it seems there is an error here. Can you please tell me what is your OS and browser so i can forward to the development team ? Thank you

6 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

It is optimised for all resolutions but it seems there is an error here. Can you please tell me what is your OS and browser so i can forward to the development team ? Thank you

Browser: Normally i use Chrome, but i tested Opera, Edge and Firefox with the same 'results'

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Sparkles said:

Browser: Normally i use Chrome, but i tested Opera, Edge and Firefox with the same 'results'

I escalated this to the development team and they will handle it. If i will need further details i will contact you in private if it's ok with you.

Thanks

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

But, doesn't that give the twitter world the impression that they can join and see Catlyn? Seems like you'd only want to advertise what is actually available. I know it's all advertising, I get that. Just seems to me that you'd want to advertise what is available, not what isn't. Just something I noticed.

Kim is the hottest girl I have seen wow