Premium account - Videos - Pics - bla bla bla ...

Rod001

Hi everybody,

Finally i have it .... what ??..... my Premium account ... it's write first on the tittle of this topic..... it's like what i said before, not because i don't want to pay it, but because on the last 7 months i don't have any solution on the store for buy it.  / Enfin, je l'ai .... quoi ??..... mon compte Premium ... c'est écrit en premier sur le titre de ce sujet ..... c'est comme j'ai dit avant, pas parce que je ne veux pas le payer, mais parce que sur les 7 derniers mois, je n'ai pas eu de solution sur le magasin pour l'acheter.

Thank you very much to Mod St Cloud @StnCld316 for is help and to the AGS  "Anonymous Ghost Sniper " that's the new tag i give to a good man (when he read this pm he know from who i talk lol), well you two make my day on CC site ^^.

So what's changing .... it's write on three and four on the topic title.... Good people stay good people and stupid idiots stay stupid idiots. / Donc, ce qui est en train de changer ... c'est écrit en trois et quatre sur le titre du sujet ... Les bonnes personnes restent des bonnes personnes et les stupides idiots restent des stupides idiots.

After the disaster from the last week... all my videos is shared on the very bad site i know, but by who .... the stupid idiots of course. / Après la catastrophe de la dernière semaine ... toutes mes vidéos ont étés partagées sur le plus mauvais site que je connaisse, mais par qui .... les stupid idiots bien sûr.

I like to be here on CC very much and i change completely the way of i share my videos and pictures with you, after this last week and the new profile i can use. / J'aime beaucoup être ici sur CC et je change complètement la façon dont je partage mes vidéos et photos avec vous, après cette dernière semaine et le nouveau profil que je peux utiliser.

For all the good people here on CC welcome in my world and for the stupid idiots go in hell i don't care. / Pour toutes les bonnes personnes ici sur CC bienvenue dans mon monde et pour les idiots stupides aller en enfer je m'en fiche. Rod

• Upvote 1