Video and Sound Freeze

Lately I have been having a lot of problems with video freezes on RLC only !   Is this a problem with my computer or is RLC  just doing this to non-members in order to get them to subscribe ?  Anyone have any ideas or solutions .  The freezes occur about once every 10 to 20 seconds and last for about five seconds.  Looking at the time clock, it usually restarts at the time the freeze started.  However;  occasionally , a freeze will last 5 to 10 seconds or more and when the picture returns, the clock shows the actual time instead of when the freeze started .  Appreciate any help I can get on this problem,  unless it is a definite attempt by RLC  to get rid of free loaders .

Slider  

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Lately I have been having a lot of problems with video freezes on RLC only !   Is this a problem with my computer or is RLC  just doing this to non-members in order to get them to subscribe ?  Anyone have any ideas or solutions .  The freezes occur about once every 10 to 20 seconds and last for about five seconds.  Looking at the time clock, it usually restarts at the time the freeze started.  However;  occasionally , a freeze will last 5 to 10 seconds or more and when the picture returns, the clock shows the actual time instead of when the freeze started .  Appreciate any help I can get on this problem,  unless it is a definite attempt by RLC  to get rid of free loaders .

Slider  

Usually the Rule of Thumb with these Websites is they allot more Bandwidth to their Paid Subscribers than they do the Free Viewers. Some days all it takes is a movement of someone walking around and the Frame will Freeze. There are days when the Wireless Connection inside the Apartments does not function as well as it should.  You can try clearing your Cache to see if it improves. 

I would most likely say it's on RLC's end of the line.  Since they instilled this Replay Feature there's likely quite a few catching up on what they missed throughout the day. That alone would use a good portion of the Bandwidth.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

1. REPLAY if filled with bugs on Firefox, Chrome, it is a P.O.S.  Been working with support for 1 1/2 months, nothing same shit: screen freezes, error messages when viewing a time spot goes white and error message "Failied to get Chunklist", " Replayllist load error."  These are related to Javascript errors, the developer does not know what the fuck they are doing.  I do not pay for Replay anymore.

2.  The search function on camaps returns nothing.  I put in Mia, get "no results" c'mon web developers, fix your app!