leora and paul the end today ???

Guest ButtPlug

RLC seems to be kind of a curse for couples. There seems to be a lot of breakups. Or maybe most of the couples didn't live together prior to moving in.

RLC seems to be kind of a curse for couples. There seems to be a lot of breakups. Or maybe most of the couples didn't live together prior to moving in.

If your life was under a microscope for voyeur's like us, wouldn't it cause a bit of strain on the relationship.  Relationships can be tough enough without living in a zoo cage....  :-\

Leora found something on the computer that he is looks at almost all night.  Then she received a cell call that really upset her.  My guess is that Paul has been cheating on her and she caught him.

I may be wrong but I really think I am right.  As for living in a voyeur house, I would allow that in my home.  But it might really get old.  As for Leora and Paul, she works all day and he sits at home and

does nothing.  He has way too much time on his hands.  He should be working also.

There was money involved here also, as she opened her purse and it looked like Paul had taken some of the money she had.  That really set off an argument.

First, I agree the voyeur house has to be unbelievely tough.  To have cameras 24/7/365 would strain anyone, single, living together...  Leora seems to be the supporter of the "family" and it wouldn't surprise me if she did find things on their computer.  Hopefully she will decide what is best for her, soon.  Sure would the to loose her here though.  She is such a pleasure to watch.

I don't understand how she can bounce back and forth so quickly and so much--between anger/tears and sex/friendship.  I don't know if they love each other or not, or if she loves him even if he doesn't love her.

I don't understand how she can bounce back and forth so quickly and so much--between anger/tears and sex/friendship.  I don't know if they love each other or not, or if she loves him even if he doesn't love her.

It takes alot of people to make up the world buddy some are fucking nuts and others are completely nuts.

It takes alot of people to make up the world buddy some are fucking nuts and others are completely nuts.

Well put CupCup, well put.