leora and paul the end today ???

as i have talked to vantheman and said to him before,,it takes  certain kind of person/people to live the way they have to

but we must remember too it was by choice  that they are there,to have such young couples you get insecure people that can not handle alot of the situations

they are put into ,and last but least to perform sexually on cam is very difficult as well.but as far as what baker said  i agree ,im not sure how many

of these relationships are going to last after they move out ...so with this being said  ,everyone that ridicules ,calls name  and degrades these couples in one way or another,.ask your self this "what would you do?"

but wait, it would be a untrue answer because you are not being watched 24/7 at home . would be nice to see a older couple in a house  that have there lives and emotions  together though :-*

hello  chevyman70

the words what you writte are amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have the some experiance make .

i love it .

the situation  are the last day make everything .

look my reply yesterday  cam out ???

i have understand this people dont have the things about a cam in the appartement ????

over the paul have lies to leora  !!!

yesterday she have ihm in many time with the hands stop to kiss and just  paul must stop over  there say i make the right and stop with all !

well i thincks if you have the possibilty to leave normal , take that one and just battle in the life !

if some people other the country would you help ! just look around about this help ?

i say just we look, like me the story in the cam are like dallas !

but the life dont no change about this story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i have talked to vantheman and said to him before,,it takes  certain kind of person/people to live the way they have to

but we must remember too it was by choice  that they are there,to have such young couples you get insecure people that can not handle alot of the situations

they are put into ,and last but least to perform sexually on cam is very difficult as well.but as far as what baker said  i agree ,im not sure how many

of these relationships are going to last after they move out ...so with this being said  ,everyone that ridicules ,calls name  and degrades these couples in one way or another,.ask your self this "what would you do?"

but wait, it would be a untrue answer because you are not being watched 24/7 at home . would be nice to see a older couple in a house  that have there lives and emotions  together though :-*

Now that we all got very emotional and yes I totally agree with you.... Can we get another picture of you in another gear then the hunting one PlEaSe ...  :P 8)

i can just say at the time

LEORA AND PAUL  make a amazing story in the forum !!!

well she ist beautifull any many more thinckings about she !

the paul are not the man for she !!"!!!!

well i dont like the paul chatting about she !!!!!!

well if that can help the couple when they look about this forum ,  they can have many information about the rest of the life to leave with other stop with all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\

well said chevyman.  i agree it would be nice to see an older couple, not old old but a more stable relationship though not sure that is realistic. A more stable couple would not expose themselves to the 24/7/365 scrutiny.  just my opinion

Guest NullBurner

Lora and Max has the most stable relationship of all the tenants.

On the other hand, they are boring because nothing happens.

Guest sleestack

Used Google Translate.

Insgesamt stimme ich zu. Lora und Max sind die meisten normal. Aber Max betrogen mit einer anderen Frau vor der Kamera. Ich glaube, das war das aufregendste, was ich hier gesehen habe.

* English: Overall, I agree. Lora and Max are the most normal. But Max cheated with another woman on cam. I think that was the most exciting thing I have seen on here.

Used Google Translate.

Insgesamt stimme ich zu. Lora und Max sind die meisten normal. Aber Max betrogen mit einer anderen Frau vor der Kamera. Ich glaube, das war das aufregendste, was ich hier gesehen habe.

* English: Overall, I agree. Lora and Max are the most normal. But Max cheated with another woman on cam. I think that was the most exciting thing I have seen on here.

I think Maya & Stepan has the most stable of rlc tenants.

Back to this thread, Leora & Paul days are numbered.

well the day are numbered now how much time they can live after the situation .

i see just today leara and paul was go out . and later i dont no how much time they are back .

just i see the couple in the coach  , learo sleep and paul watch tv !!!!

the situation have something broke !!!!!!!

well we can just say for the moment alma and stefan are a big relation couple  no problem !

maya and stepan are a new couple here just wait what going out in the life !!

lora and max are some good couple but i have see max with another woman !!!!

marcelo and isabel  new couple there are a good love emotion with .

nora and kiko are the couple like lora and max with no problem but this couple are for me the best relation with a man and a women .

ist just my thincking about the story from the cam what we see .