IPv4 and IPv6

Can someone a lot smarter than myself help me out here

I'm having problems of my laptop being sluggish and losing internet so i looked in my network properties and i noticed that IPv4 and IPv6 is disconnected is this the problem why i'm losing wi fi connection and RLC not streaming properly for me?

17 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Can someone a lot smarter than myself help me out here

I'm having problems of my laptop being sluggish and losing internet so i looked in my network properties and i noticed that IPv4 and IPv6 is disconnected is this the problem why i'm losing wi fi connection and RLC not streaming properly for me?

In the Network and Sharing Center the Ethernet Properties should have checkmarks in both boxes of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).  Not every internet connection is TCP/IPv6 but it won't hurt to have both boxes checked.  It will only assign the ones that work.

ipv6.jpg

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

The photo didn't show where will i find it

In the Control Panel you'll see Network and Sharing Center. In the Menu on the left click Change Adapter Settings.  Right Click the Ethernet Connection or the Type of Connection you have and select Properties.  The Box will show up just as illustrated in the Picture.  Then put checks in both those boxes if they are not checked.

Ethernet Properties found it both checked

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the Network and Sharing Center the Ethernet Properties should have checkmarks in both boxes of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).

ipv6.jpg