copy and paste.

What's with the copy and paste. If I copy a gif from a web site or a search engine I can paste it in the message box. But if I save it to my PC to use latter I can copy it but when I try to paste it the paste button is grayed out. I know I can attach/drag it but then it goes to the attachment center and I'd don't really want it to do that. Is there something in the settings I'm missing? I noticed when I paste it from a site it tells me it is formatted so I was thinking the formatting is being changed when I save it. Either way I'm stumped.

33 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

What's with the copy and paste. If I copy a gif from a web site or a search engine I can paste it in the message box. But if I save it to my PC to use latter I can copy it but when I try to paste it the paste button is grayed out. I know I can attach/drag it but then it goes to the attachment center and I'd don't really want it to do that. Is there something in the settings I'm missing? I noticed when I paste it from a site it tells me it is formatted so I was thinking the formatting is being changed when I save it. Either way I'm stumped.

Copying and Pasting from the Website the Picture will go to the Message Box. If you Copy and Paste to your PC then the link from the actual Website becomes broken making the Copy and Paste feature not workable. In order to put it to a Post you would have to use a Third Party Host such as  http://keep4u.ru/  or drag and drop to Attachments.