Trouble In Paradise?

Okay...so it appears that Gia was perturbed by Ian wanting to take a nap.  After a bit, Ian got up, dressed and left.  A little later, Gia goes into the WC...and she's in there a long time.  Meanwhile, Ian comes back and HE goes into the WC.

My question is:  Do y'all think they are having an argument in there?  Or do you think Ian is telling her he's sorry?  Or...maybe...they are having some make-up sex in the WC...with the dogs?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bambina

They discussed because Gia wanted to do household chores with the help of Ian, but Ian turned to go to bed saying he was tired from working all week and wanted to rest on Sunday quiet. Summarizing that was the problem. then spoke in the toilet, because Gia seemed upset and sorted. The dogs was not the problem in my opinion. Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

They discussed because Gia wanted to do household chores with the help of Ian, but Ian turned to go to bed saying he was tired from working all week and wanted to rest on Sunday quiet. Summarizing that was the problem. then spoke in the toilet, because Gia seemed upset and sorted. The dogs was not the problem in my opinion. Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

Thank you very much.  Now I understand what was going on.  It is very nice to have someone around who understands their language.

BTW, your English is quite adequate.  I have no problem understanding your words.

(I still feel sorry for those dogs)

Guest Bambina

Thank you very much.  Now I understand what was going on.  It is very nice to have someone around who understands their language.

BTW, your English is quite adequate.  I have no problem understanding your words.

Thanks! No problem, I learned Spanish as a student of Erasmus  :)

Guest BUNGABUNGA

GRANDE BAMBINA! AHAHAHA qualche compaesano finalmente!

Guest Bambina

GRANDE BAMBINA! AHAHAHA qualche compaesano finalmente!

Penso che ci sia più di un italiano nascosto  ;)

Guest Dog lovr

Okay...mystery solved.

Those dogs must have crapped all over the WC...and themselves.  Now they need baths.

I hate those kinds of little dogs, but I feel sorry for them.  They are always being kept in that WC and ignored.

I was installing the cameras in the apartment of this couple and the reason that the puppies are locked in the wc is because of the cables from the cameras. Project managers told them that this would be the best solution. Gia and Ian were trying to have the pupps in a dog park, as Cesar Millan says, but this option had to be discarded because the parquet floor. Usually dogs don't learn to pee and poop out home until six months of life or older in my experience. At least they not have the puppies in cages, how recommend many dog trainers to avoid damages at home when the owners leave.

They don't ignore the dogs at all. In the bathroom they have a litter box, their beds and lots of toys, they go for a walk three times a day, are clean and well fed (Gia does over backwards to have the bathroom spotless) and don't have a life very different from the other dogs who spend the day sleeping in the living room, alone, until their owners come back home at night...

Okay...mystery solved.

Those dogs must have crapped all over the WC...and themselves.  Now they need baths.

I hate those kinds of little dogs, but I feel sorry for them.  They are always being kept in that WC and ignored.

I was installing the cameras in the apartment of this couple and the reason that the puppies are locked in the wc is because of the cables from the cameras. Project managers told them that this would be the best solution. Gia and Ian were trying to have the pupps in a dog park, as Cesar Millan says, but this option had to be discarded because the parquet floor. Usually dogs don't learn to pee and poop out home until six months of life or older in my experience. At least they not have the puppies in cages, how recommend many dog trainers to avoid damages at home when the owners leave.

They don't ignore the dogs at all. In the bathroom they have a litter box, their beds and lots of toys, they go for a walk three times a day, are clean and well fed (Gia does over backwards to have the bathroom spotless) and don't have a life very different from the other dogs who spend the day sleeping in the living room, alone, until their owners come back home at night...

Please excuse me and don't be offended when I tell you that I think your whole post is a bunch of bullshit.  If you are, indeed, who you say you are then you'll have to provide more plausible information to substantiate your claims.

One thing you said that I will totally reject is that those dogs go for a walk three times a day.  That does not happen.  If they are lucky, they will be let out of that room once a day to run around the apartment and if they are really lucky, they will be taken outside the apartment.

I therefore reacts only on the fact that it can be in the bathroom quite often.

I would not speculate but it seems that Gia is often the toilet and aparence (because I do not understand what she said) his behavior lead me to think that it could reach the sky bulimic.

It is asse skinny and admittedly still very modest, this little cause big problems of sociability and therefore the couple ...

It seems to me that the choice of cameras can be a source of problems, a kind of duality between the problem and the avante financial privacy ...

I apologize for the google translate made ​​in France.