Trouble In Paradise?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweeteyKaren

please can someone record next ian's shower show? I can't catch him although I try my best. pleeease : :-[

Well I just finished watching the whole 2nd video from JoJo, and what can I say.....this chick is completely nuts. She needs some serius help from a psychiatrist.

She really threatened him with that knife, he says it when things went calmer.

I cant add anything new to what we already know with the exception of one thing, she's pregnant. Im not 100% sure because of the crapy sound quality but she said the word pregnant at least two times.

Im still in shock after listening to the whole thing and Im pretty sure these two will hit the newspapers sooner or later, she's really a sick person.

Well I just finished watching the whole 2nd video from JoJo, and what can I say.....this chick is completely nuts. She needs some serius help from a psychiatrist.

She really threatened him with that knife, he says it when things went calmer.

I cant add anything new to what we already know with the exception of one thing, she's pregnant. Im not 100% sure because of the crapy sound quality but she said the word pregnant at least two times.

Im still in shock after listening to the whole thing and Im pretty sure these two will hit the newspapers sooner or later, she's really a sick person.

Thanks for the added info, Yuri.  Pregnant, huh?  Wow...Ian is in for a hell of a ride...if they even manage to stay together that long.

Guest SweeteyKaren

I think they're having sex in the cables room. They've hidden themselves there for too much time  :o