DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

I guess I'm just too slow. No sense posting my pics now. It took me awhile to get my brain in gear after listening to that damn dog barking for 20 minutes. How can Leora get off with that inane dog. If it's not barking, it's trying to get her attention (and blocking our view in the process). If it wasn't for her orgasmic moaning (which is hard to hear over the dog anyway), I would mute the entire video to avoid listening to that mutt.  :bang head:

bandicam2016-02-1204-07-39-338.jpg

Between these 2 pictures a heaven that lasted nearly 188 minutes

1202lebegin.jpg1202leend.jpg

Got it all apart from the 2 showers and 3 crucial bits:

15:18:21 - 15:18:51 when she lay down out the couch and then lifted up pointing her arse at the camera - yes I did capture a couple of pics from this but I missed the start of the rise and was not recording during any of this.

15:51:29 - 15:51:58 when she got up for the bost bate shower - again I have some shots but missed when she started to move

16:17:14 - 16:17:47 when I followed her to the GR only to find she had turned back to start rearranging the furniture with accompanied bending - again it did not entirely escape me but certainly missed the first part of this and maybe another cam was better.

If anybody has video of these 3 half-minutes or the showers, I would be grateful although they are hardly big misses (apart from the first one) on the most glorious of days.