DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

Obviously nothing will make up for missing Adele's downstairs nudity yesterday but since I stopped chronicling Leora's nudity, there has been very little posted despite her continuing ith her New Year's resolution of being naked longer than ever, so here's a few from this morning:

Today's Nudity 1 of 4:

0103le01.jpg0103le02.jpg

0103le03.jpg0103le04.jpg

• Upvote 2

I presume my posts from today are going to be moved to this thread because I was in the middle of editing the 7th picture to this and it's a bit frustrating I was not allowed to modify it minutes after I had posted it, especially as this topic was locked for posting. I understand the reasons; it's just very annoying.

0103le08a.jpg

• Upvote 1

Someone inquired about Leora's friend. In the 2 1/2 years I have been watching I have only seen a few instances of guests. The first was a couple of guys that had come over to the old apartment and played games with Paul and smoked the Hooka. Another were some tattooed girls that seemed to have a good time at Leora's while Paul was not home. And finally this girl who I have seen three times. The only time Paul was present was the first when they guys played computer games in the old apartment.

Maybe one of the old timers can add to this post. Sorry, I don't recall who actually posted this photo. I hope you don't mind me reposting it.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)