Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Now she is sitting there nude, parting her legs and rubbing herself, and he's eating a sandwich, practically ignoring her, If my guy comes in and he sees im laying on the couch naked, he'll go jump in the shower and be back within 5 minutes, with a hard dick ready to go. i'd be offended by a lot of these men, if there is any stoppage  their dicks go soft. I dont get that at all, im not saying all, or most, but some are like that. If i have to stop for something, i want to see a nice stiff cock when i get back to business.

• Upvote 2

That's very disrespectful what he's doing . If he's not interested right now, he should go over next to her and tell her her that, maybe later. Not just leave her playing with herself, that would be kind of humiliating to me.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now she is sitting there nude, parting her legs and rubbing herself, and he's eating a sandwich, practically ignoring her, If my guy comes in and he sees im laying on the couch naked, he'll go jump in the shower and be back within 5 minutes, with a hard dick ready to go. i'd be offended by a lot of these men, if there is any stoppage  their dicks go soft. I dont get that at all, im not saying all, or most, but some are like that. If i have to stop for something, i want to see a nice stiff cock when i get back to business.

Well maybe i'm strange... But when my ex looked at me in a naughty way or say something to turn me on, in 5 sec I was already banging her!!! So immagine if I fine her naked.... I can't figure out people like that scumbag!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Well maybe i'm strange... But when my ex looked at me in a naughty way or say something to turn me on, in 5 sec I was already banging her!!! So immagine if I fine her naked.... I can't figure out people like that scumbag!

It's about time RLC started getting some female only apartments. The vast majority of males in this project are just dead weight, mood killers, masturbation spoilers or at worst violent.

It might not be for everyone but I find Julia very attractive and could watch her all day if she had her own apartment.  RLC, we know you're reading, get some female only digs and I and I think many others will resub!

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Eric, how about just pulling her next to you and hold her, and let her rest her head on your chest. I'm pretty sure she would like that a lot. just cozy up together, little things mean a whole lot sometimes.

I agree with you 100%... Unfortunately many men do not know that a girl would like to receive a hug, smile or some cuddles.. Not only use her sometimes to empty you balls.. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Of course you would! lol, my guy is thte same way, i don't have to say much for him to know its game on. This guy is hopeless, shes rubbing her pussy, playing with her tits, moving closer and closer to him, and he won't even look at here, angry guy.

• Upvote 1